Coronavirus (COVID-19) Protocol
- If you or anyone you have been exposed to have experienced any of the COVID-19 symptoms, please reschedule your appointment without penalty.
- We have implemented “no contact” protocols where possible;
- Once you park at our office DO NOT enter immediately; please call the office from your vehicle. When we are ready to see you, we will send you a text message and a representative will meet you at the door to take your temperature with a touch-free thermometer and clear you to be seen.
- Once you are cleared you will be escorted directly to your prepared treatment room.
- All patients will be seated in a private room
- ONLY patients should enter the office. If you must bring someone with you, we ask that they please remain in the car, unless accompanying a minor.
- We have always followed strict CDC and OSHA guidelines for disinfection. All items used are either sterilized, disinfected, or disposable.
- All hard surfaces are routinely cleaned with a hospital grade disinfectant;
- Doors are propped open to eliminate contact;
- Non-clinical areas of the office are being disinfected in the same manner;
- All team members are screened and medically cleared daily;
- We are using suction devices that drastically minimize aerosol production during restorative and periodontal procedures;
- All team members have been trained on the protocols and proper use of additional PPE.
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns, thank you!!